miranda
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Mirjam

Students unable to program robots in own challenge Empty Students unable to program robots in own challenge

Jeu Mar 25, 2021 9:26 am
Hi all,

I noticed that this forum is active (while the English version is unactive), so I'm posting my question here. You can answer in French, google does a great job of translating it to English.

I have created an own challenge, and my students who open the challenge cannot program the robot anymore after the first attempt.
So on this picture, I've managed to drag the start block in the programming field, and after I pressed play and stop again, I never get the scratch blocks back. I'm also not able to delete the block and switch to python code.

Students unable to program robots in own challenge Assign10

Should I add something to the manager in order that this is possible?

Thanks!
Mirjam

Students unable to program robots in own challenge Empty Re: Students unable to program robots in own challenge

Jeu Mar 25, 2021 12:41 pm
Bonjour!

Laurent was so nice to help me out, I've initialized my manager incorrectly.

For the people just starting to make their own challenges, this is correct order of starting, resetting and stopping robots (in my case Thymio):
Students unable to program robots in own challenge Mirand11

Good luck!
Mirjam